Friday, April 23, 2010

Update!

Brian got an official diagnosis of Non-Hodgkin B lymphocyte with T cell activity lymphoma. They went ahead and staged him at 4. Since this type of cancer progresses fast they went ahead and admitted him to Methodist Hospital to begin chemo. The Dr. didn’t feel comfortable waiting so we were quickly admitted and started treatment today. He will do his first round in the hospital and are waiting to determine if he will do all of his treatments at the hospital or outpatient.
Thanks for all the continued thoughts and prayers. WE appreciate it and Brian can feel all of them. He is still in high spirits, but has been running a steady fever all day today so just worn down.
Thank you all so much for your support!

I will try to keep the website updated so please check it out!

7 comments:

  1. Dear Brian, Stacy, Angie and Craig, We are sending prayers and hugs your way. I know Brian will have tons of support. Angie and Craig's support for me made all the difference in how a person copes with cancer. I will be doing the same for you now. God's love and ours, Jay and Jo Ann Clausen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Brian, Stacey, Craig and Angie, I sent a comment earlier but didn't see it post so hope this one will. Hugs and prayers are being sent your way. The support that Angie and Craig gave me through my cancer treatments were so welcomed and helped me so much. I know Brian will get all the love and support he needs from all his family and friends. God's love and ours, Jay and Jo Ann Clausen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian and Stacey, You have been in our prayers since Rose called me. We pray God's healing for you. As you continue to give this to God may you find His strength and peace working in you. Please know Karen and I are on your list of prayer WARRIORS! Keep your eyes focused on Him and not this circumstance; speaking against any fear and lifting you up in the Mighty name of Jesus. We love you and pray you be filled with Hope and strong FAITH! Jolane and Keith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jolane- thank you so much for the prayers. Hopefully next Sun. we will see you at church!!!

    Jo Ann- Thanks for giving back to us. The power of prayer is a lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear Brian and Stacey,
    this is claire chandler from center point.
    i wrote you guys a letter because we didnt know how to post a comment.(ha ha)i wrote about what i have been up to latley in my letter. i have not sent it to you quite yet but i promise you will get the letter to you. :)
    love,
    claire chandler
    P.S....stay positive :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brian and Stacey:

    You guys are in my thoughts and prayers. Everyone out here is rooting for Brian! I'm starting to make arrangements to join the Relay for Life in San Diego. They'll be having an event in August at Sea Port Village right by my house! I want to set up a team composed of residents from the hospital!! Love you both

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire~ Thank you so much for the letter and post. I would tell Brian but it is still a secrete! He will love his letter. He likes to here positive stuff. I'm glad you figured out how to post. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete