Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Feeling Good

I was just having a relaxing night at the apartment and thought that I would make a post. I am feeling good and have been back to work now for the last 2 weeks straight. It feels good to be back to work and just live a normal life. Our trip to KC was awesome but its always nice to come home too. This week Stacey has been studying pretty much non-stop since we got back from our trip and I have been doing chores at home. I received a list today in an email with all of the jobs that I was supposed to do before the weekend. Like a good husband I jumped right on it tonight and have gotten most of the list done. Your Welcome Honey! :)

I have been feeling good lately and thank God for that everyday. It is so much easier to stay positive all the time when you are feeling good physically too. We Thank you all for continued prayers and support this week. We feel the peace that we get from your prayers! Keep them coming and let's finish out the week just as good as it has started.

Keep praying for guidance for the doctors and for good results on the PetScan on Monday,

Thanks!
Brian Pritchard

2 comments:

  1. Hi -
    Just wanted to say hi! and glad you are having good weeks.
    Think of you daily and pray too. Many people ask me how
    you are doing and I know my face "lights" up when I get to
    talk about how special you guys are.
    Love ya!
    Aunt Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thinking of both of you today and glad the snowstorm is coming to an end so it won't keep you from getting to your PET scan tomorrow. Praying for a great result from your chemo! This verse came to mind, and while I don't pretend to understand the beginning words, I do trust God to refine, mold and teach us through the trials because He loves us so much! "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverence. Perseverence must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." James 1:2-4
    Carol Treloar

    ReplyDelete