Thursday, July 1, 2010

Guess Who Gets To Go Home Today?

Yep thats right. I do! I do! Late tonight my 4th round of treatments will be done and I can go home and start to work a nice new butt groove back in my favorite couch at home! I can't believe that I am 2/3rds of the way done with my treatments. God is Good! I am so blessed to have such great people surrounding me to help me along the way. All of the nurses, doctors, friends, family and supporters have been amazing!

But there is one person that has watched over me the entire time and deserves Big Big Thanks. That is my beautiful, smart, caring and loving wife Stacey. When she's not at work or school she's here at the hospital helping me in any way that she can. I am so lucky to have my best friend and spouse along with me on this journey. She makes sure that I eat right, get exercise, stay positive, stays with me and basically goes above and beyond the call of duty. Stacey epitomizes the vows that we took on our wedding day of "In sickness and in health". What can I say she's my Superwoman and there are no amount of thank yous that I can ever give her that would do justice for all of the things that she has done for me. Thank you Stacey, thank you.

On a lighter note she does let me know that when she is pregnant someday that I got it coming. :) I think I will be at McDonald's getting a lot of hot fudge sunday's for her.

Thanks Honey!

Brian Pritchard

3 comments:

  1. Brian, you are the most Inspirational person I have ever met, your words of kidness to your wife are beautiful,it brought me tears to my eyes, she sure is your rock, can't wait to meet her.
    So glad to hear you are going home and doing well.
    God knows how to work around people like you.
    and yes !!! you are going to take her to McDonald"s for a hot fudge sunday's some day:)
    God bless you both.
    Love
    The Zieser's
    Jim, Gloria, Tanya, Eric, Tammy, Kelly and families

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian!
    Awesome tribute to your wonderful wife! You guys are
    the perfect fit. So proud of you both.

    Thanks for all the explanations too on your side effects. It helps us understand a little more. Most important you understand how much everyone LOVES you.
    We may not be there each day.......the vibes are though. Can't wait till the blisters are gone and we can ALL DANCE.
    Love, Aunt Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian! You are amazing! Stacey you are amazing! You guys stay strong and positive. I am thinking of you all in here in San Diego!--Neal

    ReplyDelete