Tuesday, September 14, 2010

3 Important Things

1. Our Lymphoma walk is on Sunday and so far the Just Try And Ruin My Day team has raised $640 for Lymphoma research and 23 people have pledged to walk with us Sunday morning. If you are going to walk with us we will have more information later this week about when to meet us at Gray's Lake, were thinking its going to be about 9:15 or 9:30ish, we will let you know. Thank you to all who have donated so far. Your money is going straight to the number one thing that is going to save lives and that is research. It amazes me just how generous everyone is. Stacey and I thank you for your contributions. If you haven't donated yet and would like to make a general donation to our team then just click the link below. Once in the website click on the My Team Page link above our picture and it will take you to our team page. If you want to make a general donation just click the General Donation link on the left side of the page. Thanks for you support.

http://www.lymphomathon.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=427830&supid=301318398

2. I have been feeling kind of cruddy since Sunday and we think that it is due to my blood counts dropping. So today after I got my blood drawn and they decided to give me 1 unit of blood to give me a boost. It's really common for me to get blood and it is actually the 4th time that I have gotten blood since we started all of my treatments in April. I am feeling kind of groggy tonight still but am praying that I will feel a lot better tomorrow. We also scheduled a Pet Scan for next Thursday September 23rd. We ask that you put my Pet Scan in your thoughts and prayers. We are just praying for really good results. We are very confident that things are going well.

3. 300 new bracelets are in of various sizes. I know that there are many people who have been wanting them so we just decided to order up a bunch before the Lymphoma walk. If you want some bracelets just let us know how many and what sizes you would want. Feel free to email Stacey or I at pritchards3131@gmail.com and give us your address so that we can send them your way. They are $5 a piece so just let us know. Also thank you for those of you who have purchased the bracelets. It makes me feel like I have an army of support on my journey. It gives me a lot of strength to know that we are not battling alone.

"Everythings gonna be Alright now, Everythings gonna be Alright"
~Bob Marley

Thanks for all of the prayers, love and support. I have the best friends and family in all of the world.

Brian Pritchard

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Thanks for the update on Sunday. What a
    great team you have!
    Hope you are feeling better tonight.
    Always forget to tell you, I like the songs you have
    on this blog. Very uplifting.
    Hey, take care.
    Love,
    Aunt Rosie

    ReplyDelete