Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Today I'm Feeling Kind Of Eh

My blood counts have been holding up so far for this regiment and it has gone really well so far. Stacey is really doing a fantastic job taking care of me. She has been making amazing meals and it has kept my appetite up really well. Just to name a few things, pizza, chilli and meat ball subs! Yum Yum! Thanks Honey! I just wanted to say that you are the best wife ever! I love you so much!

Today I am just getting rest before I get my blood drawn again tomorrow. I am feeling kind of so-so today but not too bad. Nothing a little rest and some good cookin can't fix. I have been diving head first into scripture over the last few days and the words of the good book have been a blanket of comfort for Stacey and I. We are going to get into a small group Bible study this winter.

Stacey has been studying, studying, studying! She has her normal classes that she has to study for plus she has a comp exam that she has to take this fall. The comp exam is a huge test that DMU has her pass the semester before she takes her boards.

Keep the Prayers coming our way and we will keep sending them out to all of you!

Love,

Brian Pritchard

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Brian and Stacey,
    This a.m. I thumbed through my devotion book and wanted
    the "right" one for you. This one came to me:: "The rainbow shall be seen in the cloud." Genesis 9:14.
    Clouds and raindrops do not make rainbows unless the sun shines.
    Our God, who is as the sun to us, always shines. The clouds may hide His face. But no matter what drops may be falling, or what clouds are threatening, if He shines, there will be a rainbow at once!
    Our troubles disappear, our sins vanish, our doubts and fears subside. How calm it is. Bless you. :-)
    Love, Aunt Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Stacey continue to be such an influence on SOOO many people, God Bless you and keep up the good fight. GOD will take care of you.
    Pat Elsberry

    ReplyDelete