Friday, September 10, 2010

Go Hawks!

It's the day before the big game and I just thought I would send out a little post to everyone! Stacey and I are going to the game! We literally spent all night packing everything we need for the tailgate and it was awesome. As my friend Chris Smith would say, "packing for tailgating is an artform." And it truly is. If anyone wants to join us at our FANTASTIC tailgate we will be having adult beverages and lots and lots of food in the lot accross the street from Hawkeye Carver.

Now onto the game. It is going to be awesome and the Hawks better win because I think that this will be the only game that we can get to this year. (We will see on that one.) Let's break it down. The Clones have not scored a TD on the Hawkeyes for 14 straight Quarters. I think that the Iowa D is too much for the clones this weekend. Expect Sash to have at least one interception. The X Factor for the game is going to be the QB's Arnaud threw 2 picks last week against a weak Northern Illinois team and we all know that Stanzi can be turnover prone. Whoever wins the interception battle takes this one. I think that it will be close at half but Kirk and the gang close the door in the 3rd Quarter with a Bomb to McNutt!

28-10 Hawkeyes win in convincing fashion!

Send me your picks on the game everybody! I'm so excited I can't even focus at work today!

GO HAWKS!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could be there with you this weekend buddy, but I'll tell the Cubbies you say hi after my Brewers give them a beat down.

    Even though you know my feelings for the Hawkeyes, of course I am going to have them winning, and even covering the spread, but I will have the Clones break the lack of end zone visits streak.

    Iowa 31
    Iowa State 17

    Have fun buddy, Go Badgers!

    - Quam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!
    Hawks 24
    IA State 10

    Love it!

    Aunt Rosie
    Will watch for you on the TUBE!

    ReplyDelete