Monday, August 16, 2010

Faith, Family and Friends

Stacey and I are so blessed with such great friends and family that support and care for us everyday. Over the past few days we have gotten to see lots of those friends and family. When we are with our friends and family we get the best medicine that anyone could ever receive. We get to laugh with people that we love. We thank all of the people that we have seen in the past week. We had a great time with all of you! You guys are amazing!

Today I am pretty much going to get lots of sleep. By day 2 or 3 after getting out of the hospital my blood counts usually start to drop and I start to get run down. The Doctor's said that with this regiment I might be more fatigued but that it would be for less day's. That sounds fine with me. The sooner I can feel back to normal the better. Today when I'm not sleeping I am going to be helping around the house and playing my new college football video game. GO HAWKS!

On an interesting note the first Chemo treatment that I received back in April I could feel tingling in my arm in middle of the night as if it was the Chemo eating away at the cancer. I hadn't felt that feeling again until this round of Chemo. I think that that is a good sign hopefully!

All we need is Faith, Family and Friends,

Brian Pritchard

19 Day's until Hawkeye Football!!!! Who's getting excited?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brian & Stacey,
    Great reading your blog today and how
    happy we were to have gotten to see you recently!
    Always a smile when with you two!
    Take care, rest and get ready for the Hawks!
    Love ya!
    Aunt Rosie

    ReplyDelete