Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Stacey and I are just taking it easy on a Sunday afternoon. I'm still recovering from my surgery but am doing well. She has been doing homework and baking and I have been relaxing and folding laundry. Thanks to everyone for all of the thoughts and prayers for the surgery. I'm excited that it went really well. I many great Dr's working with me and my surgeon is fantastic too.

I'm about to watch my hapless Cubbies play this afternoon. At least if they start to lose I can always just take a nap. (Hahaha!) I am in really good spirits and so happy to have even more cancer removed from my body. Also I am very glad that I am not in too much pain from the surgery. My drain that is in my arm is working good and it is better than having to change bandages every few hours. It does look a little strange out in public though. :) They probably will remove that next week sometime before I start my new Chemo regiment.

It's a great day! I am so blessed! Life is good! Woo Hoo!

Brian Pritchard

Go Hawks! Only 26 days til kickoff @ Kinnick!

Sorry if my thoughts are kind of all over the place on this post. Remember I'm on pain pills! Hahahaha! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brian!!!
    It was great to talk to you today! LOL.
    Been hot/humid day so we are inside too.
    We are excited for Hawk FB too. Nothing like it!
    Hope to see you one of these days!
    Tell Stacey hi and hope she has a good work week.
    Served your sweet/sour chicken this
    weekend for our company. (They even asked for the receipe). Told them that's what you
    made for us when you stayed with us in winter of 2008 was it?
    Wow-that's a great memory!
    Aunt Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your head up Brian! You and Stacey look great. Listen to some Marley for me. Pam and I think about you guys often. Take care! Craig

    ReplyDelete