Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm Feeling Great!

I told Stacey this weekend that I have felt as good as I have felt since my diagnosis in April. I have been working a lot of overtime at work this week. Tomorrow I am going in to work at 8:30AM and staying until 9:30PM. I have been trying work as much as possible especially when I am feeling good. I have been very blessed to work as much as I have.

Thank you to those of you that have signed up for my Lymphomathon Walk!!! We have already raised $265 for Team Just Try And Ruin My Day!!! All of you are so generous. The money is going to a great cause too. It goes to research to treat the cancer that I have. From start to finish it takes 18 years before a Chemotherapy drug can be used. So the Chemotherapy that is helping me fight my cancer was thought of in 1992. It is because of that research that the doctors are confident that I can beat my cancer. Research is the key!

Also we already have 7 people signed up to walk on our team on Sunday September 19th. Thanks for every ones support. We will order some shirts and should have plenty of bracelets because Quam just ordered up 300 last week! Go Team!

I am so blessed to be feeling as good as I am right now! God is Good!

Brian Pritchard

My 8th round of Chemotherapy starts on Thursday and so does the new college football season! Who's excited? GO HAWKS!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brian!
    Go Hawks!!! Will be thinking of you as you go in for Round 8.
    Take care good buddy! Hope to be talking to you soon. We'll
    be right there with ya in spirit. That's awesome about your TEAM
    on the 19th. A great cause and word of mouth/action keeps it
    going. Yes, research is key and bless those scientists.
    Love, Aunt Rosie

    ReplyDelete