Monday, August 23, 2010

Great Day Back At Work!

After a fantastic weekend at Andrew and Mandi's amazing wedding I followed it up with a great day at work on Monday. I even work 2 and half hours of OT today! I had the best sales day that I have had in several months. It felt good to come home to my wonderful wife after such a good day at work. Stacey made me veggie quesadilla's and I got to watch some football too! What a great day! Sometimes we get bogged down at work and we forget how good it feels to feel really really productive. One of my favorite things in all of the world is calling a friend or relative on my way home after a good day at work. It's a natural high and puts a smile on my face every time. I have come to appreciate these little moments even more throughout all of this and that is a good thing. Stacey and I count our blessings everyday.

Physically I am feeling great! This regiment of Chemo is harsher at the beginning but you recover quicker and I just feel plain old amazing. Guess what else? Tomorrow is my last shot of Neuprogen for this round of Chemo! Thank God!

Thanks for all of the kind words, thoughts and prayers that everyone had for us this weekend. We feel every prayer and it brings us peace and strength. We love you all!

Everyday is a Blessing

Brian Pritchard

Hawkeye football kicks off in 11 days! Go Hawks!

1 comment:

  1. Brian,it was so nice seeing at the wedding, and meeting your beautiful wife.
    It was nice to see your parents I really enojoyed visiting with your Mom.
    Take care,you will always be on our prayers.
    Love,
    The Zieser's

    ReplyDelete