Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Celebration For A Friend

This blog has helped Stacey and I in ways that people will never know. It has given us a way to communicate with friends and family what is going on in our lives and way for those people to show support back to us. It has truly been the link between us and those we love. The blog has also been a huge form of therapy for both Stacey and I. This whole Just Try And Ruin My Day team was headed up by three people that I work with, Joe Smith, Peter Anhalt and David Quam. They all worked with Stacey (behind my back, hahaha!) to set all of this up. You guys will never know how much this means to me and how happy all of this has made me. I am excited to share that Joe Smith, who also had cancer is celebrating his 5 year cancer free day today! You have literally changed me and my families lives for the better and we couldn't be more excited to hear the news that you have been cancer free for 5 years now! What an accomplishment. You are a huge inspiration to me and what an amazing person you are to give as much to others as you do!

I'm feeling ok today. I am going to listen to some sermons from our church online, watch SportsCenter and then watch baseball. I might take a small walk to Best Buy to go get the new Kings of Leon CD.

Thank you so much for everything Joe!

Brian Pritchard

Leave a message of celebration for my buddy Joe!

5 comments:

  1. Brian I am soooo proud of you! I can only imagine what you are going through, but you are a strong willed person, and will get through it!! Hang in there buddy, we all love you! And Congrats to Joe for being cancer free for 5 yrs, that is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,! Congrats Joe! That is awesome. You are an amazing
    person too and so inspirational. How you pass on what you
    learned is a great thing to. The sharing of such positive feelings is wonderful for everyone. We are all learning so much. Best to ya!
    Rose Russell

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY TO GO JOE!
    Blessings to you Joe. Thanks for being an amazing friend to my brother.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAY TO GO JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Love it or leave it--go Hawks.

    ReplyDelete