Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm Feeling Much Better

I got another blood transfusion today and am feeling much better. It's amazing what just a couple units of blood do for me physically. It takes me from feeling pretty crappy to being able to go to work just fine. Today at work I just appreciated the fact that I went. It always feels good to just do normal things and I thank God for days that I am able to work. I hope to keep the good vibes going the rest of the week and just work normal hours. Life is Good!

Also Stacey and I bought a lot of the Just Try And Ruin My Day bracelets so if anyone would like to sell them or if they would like to get some let us know. They are just $5 a piece and the proceeds go to help Stacey and I pay medical bills. You can just email us at pritchards3131@gmail.com. Thank you for those of you that have bought them or sold them, we really really appreciate it. Every time I see someone wear one it gives me a boost and lets me know that I am not alone in my fight. I have a whole army of people praying and fighting for us! Thanks so much!

God is Good!

Brian Pritchard

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning!
    Glad you are feeling better and know you feel
    good about being at work. Work buddies are good to have!
    I'll email Stacey on the bracelets - can use some more!
    Fight the fight!
    This morning I pray for you and pass this along.
    "When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is
    bigger than I" Psalm 61:2
    So proud of you and your way of faith.
    Love,
    Aunt Rosie

    ReplyDelete