Saturday, October 16, 2010

Round 9 is Done!

We are done with Round 9 of Chemo! Woo Hoo! This morning I finished up my last bag of Chemo for this round at 4 AM and we B-Lined it out of there. I love the feeling of coming home after another treatment. There is not another feeling that is quite like it. Pure Joy! This round is going good so far. I am a little sleepy but my appetite has been really good so far.

So much of this battle is mental and our attitude is really good. We just want to have a good Pet Scan on the 28th and then do the transplant in Iowa City. We ask for your continued prayers that this Chemo will work and we can take the next steps on our journey to beat this! God is Good Everyday! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!

We are so blessed with such good friends and family. Yesterday we had our good friends Brett, Jordan and Chelsea come to visit us in the hospital. It is such a boost to just talk to friends and family. It just makes you feel normal to laugh with friends.

Today I am just going to relax and do my normal Saturday routine! Me, my couch, some snacks and lots and lots of football!!

Go Hawks!!!!!!

Brian Pritchard

2 comments:

  1. Go Hawks!
    Glad you are home now and all comfy.
    Rest, cheer for the Hawks and take care.
    Love YA!
    Aunt Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happu to hear this round has went very well for you. I too was glued to the tube yeaterday with good college football. THE HAWKS WERE AMAZINg "IN THE BIG HOUSE". Keep that positive attitude and I shall continue to pray.

    With love,

    Cousin Bridgett

    ReplyDelete