Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Humbled and Blessed

Hello Everyone!

I just recently found out about my blog and I am yet again amazed and humbled by everything that people have done for Stacey and I. On Sunday the surprise benefit was unbelievable and yes I definitely was surprised. Thank you so much for everyone who went to the benefit, donated their time or money and anyone who has just said a prayer for me and Stacey. We love you all and my heart is filled with hope and love!!!! Words cannot express the feeling of gratitude that we have for our amazing friends and family. We are truly blessed. You are all Amazing!!!!

Medical Status Report: I am feeling great and I am ready to start my 3 round of Chemo treatments. Once this round is done I will be at the half way point of my treatments! I also have a CT scan on Friday to check how the treatments are going. Pray for good results. The Dr has been impressed so far and we just need to keep going.

GO HAWKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment