Friday, June 18, 2010

Status Update: TGIF!!

Hello Everybody!

Stacey is feeling a little better today, thanks for all of the prayers! I am really excited that it is Friday. It is going to be a great weekend for Stacey and I. We are going to Nick's wedding on Friday and on Sunday my family is coming in to town and we are going to the Summerset Winery in Indianola. On Saturday Stacey and I are going to participate in one of our favorite things.... Wedding Dancing! If Wedding Dancing was a reality TV show we would have already won the Disco Ball Trophy! We Love it! Life is Good!

Status Update: I am feeling fantastic! Getting that Blood Transfusion was just the ticket for me. It's way better than Starbucks!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! You gotta live it up when your feeling good!

Brian

1 comment:

  1. Hope the wedding was a blast. On another note, your blog is officially #1 returned when someone google searches, "just try and ruin my day." If only that were the case when you were trying to track it down months ago! haha!

    ReplyDelete