Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bracelets and Round 11 - Bring It On!!!!

Bracelets are in! (Thanks Quam!) I just stuffed a lot of bracelets in a bunch of envelops to be sent out to those of you who have ordered them. Thank you so much for your support! I feel the love and I feel the prayers! Sorry that we ran out so quickly before but rest assured we got them in and they are on their way out to all of you. Also we have plenty of extras right now so if anybody wants some just click on the Pay Pal link on the right side of the blog and you can order them up. I will be home after my chemo so I will have lots of time to get them out to everybody. Thank you again for your support!!!!

Round 11 of my Chemo treatment starts in the morning. It is the same regiment that I had for Round 10 so it takes away some of the nervousness away. Having already done this regiment I know exactly what to expect and how my body will react. Hopefully it goes well again so that I can go back to work early again. It felt really good to get back to work and just feel normal again. We pray that this round kills lots of cancer cells so that we can have a good Pet Scan after this round. Thank you all for your prayers and support. The power of prayer is mighty!

I am just watching some college hoops tonight and taking it easy. And guess what?!?! The Hawks are winning! Go Hawks! For supper I had some of Brett's casserole that he made us and it was AWESOME! Thanks Brett and thanks to all of the DMU students who have cooked for us. You guys Rock!

Continued prayers for Stacey and her big test on Friday and then her Comp Exam next Tuesday. I am so proud of her and how strong she is! I have the best wifey ever! Keep up the good work honey and we all know you are going to do just fine. Love you!

Round 11 - Bring It On!!! Let's kill some cancer!!!

Keep praying this is the one everybody! God is Good!

Brian Pritchard

No comments:

Post a Comment