Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veteran's Day!

To all of the service men and women that have served or are currently erving in our military we salute you and thank you for everything that you do for our great nation.

Status Update: I feel pretty good on this new Chemo and I already start my new regiment next Wednesday. We just pray that it is killing the cancer. This regiment doesn't seem as harsh as some of the other regiments that I have had. Work and the change in Day Light Savings Time has got me going to bed early. Last night I was so tired I feel asleep at about 9 watching a MAC football game on TV. I do feel refreshed this morning. I even made a post before work which I never have time to do.

Keep the prayers coming! We need each and every one of you fighting with us!

Also thank you for your comments on my blog. It really gives me a boost to hear from all of you. And yes I do remember coming up to you on the bus Mr. Tupa. That was a fun season and it meant a lot to me, I just wanted you to know that it did. Tell your class Hi and Go Stomin Pointers!

(In case you are confused how to make a post, don't worry it is confusing. I always just choose Anaymous and then you have to type in the code word of the day and then click post again. It's weird.)

Keep the Faith!

Brian Pritchard

5 comments:

  1. your in our prayers even though your a chefs fan.take care
    david pritchard and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that you are feeling pretty well through this go around. We continue to pray for you and we all know the power of prayer. Keep up the good fight Brian and Stacey, you continue to be an inspiration.
    Pat Elsberry

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so encouraging to hear you are feeling better. My prayers go out to Andrew Smith along with his family and friends. my adopted son departed yesterday also and I spent a lot of the day crying, Sean would not be proud of me for doing so, I just couldn't help myself as I've never had to experience this before and I HOPE NEVER to have to again.

    I'm glad Stacey can stay focused and study, I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU FELL A SLREEP DURING A FOOTBALL GAME, however with that being said with your treastments and working it is not out of the ordinary.

    Keep us all posted as you have done so graiously thus far. you are my first prayer in the a.m. after I thank our dear Lord for my feet hitting the ground.

    Much love to all,

    Cousin Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just sent my ofl line up. Hope work went well. Will enjoy seeing you this weekend as we switch cars. Drives like a dream, got the tires rotated and cleaned inside and out. Also put new mats in. Keep up the good work. Happy Vet Day, prayers for all the Vets and those who continue to serve, Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!
    Got to spend the night at your folks and today shopping with your mom! She had the coupons, schedule and stops all planned so I just drove to where she said. We had fun with some "sister" time and I always feel so blessed when I'm with her and your dad. Got to see Linds/Rick and apartment too. Whirlwind couple days but the awesome kind. Your car looks brand new! Glad work going well and you are feeling good. Russ went to Cedar Falls to have free b'fast with fellow Veteran's today. So nice of HyVee to do that to honor all.
    TAKE CARE. Good luck on tests Stacey - thinking of you!
    Love,
    Aunt Rosie!!

    ReplyDelete