Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Congratulations Honey!!!!!!!

Congratulations to my amazing wife Stacey and her entire Doctor of Physical Therapy Class of 2011 who passed their Comprehensive Exam. It was a 250 point exam that took 8 hours to take and everyone passed!!! I am so proud of my beautiful wife as well as her whole class. They worked their butts off and it paid off big time yesterday. There grad school professors said that it was the first time in 22 years that every single student in class passed on the first try! Very, very impressive and we are all so proud of you guys!!!! It was a great way to go into the Holiday week!!!

Also yesterday my cousin Emily, her husband Nathan, aunt Rosie and uncle Craig came to visit me in the afternoon. It was great to see them and it really put a huge smile on my face to be around friends and family. It is what life is all about! Yesterday was such an awesome day and it was good news all around. I am very excited because I am starting to feel a little bit better and am ready for Thanksgiving. We are celebrating with the Pritchard's and the Harter's in Des Moines. Should be a lot of fun and a great opportunity too see everyone again. Plus the food is going to be fantastic as usual!

I thank God for Stacey and her classmates passing her test and for a great week with great friends and family!!!!

Brian Pritchard

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Stacey, I am sure that is a HUGE burden off your shoulders. Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have a lot to be thankful to our God for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Stacey!!! Proud of you!!!
    Great to see you yesterday, Brian. YOU always bring
    a smile to OUR faces! Love ya!
    Thankful for you two!!!!
    Aunt Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful uplifting website. Its apparent Brian has inherited his mother's cheery positive personality and smile. You have more people in your corner than you even know Brian. With prayers and warm wishes, here's to your success.
    God bless. Gary Shea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS STACEY and all all the PT studnets!
    How exciting for you all.

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    Love you,
    Rick & Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAH....What a great week!
    I'm so proud of you Stacey. You and the rest of your class has worked so hard and deserve to celebrate this incredible accomplishment. You will all make great PT one day (very soon).

    Can't wait to have a nice relaxing Thanksgiving with the whole family tomorrow.

    God is good,
    Dance Dance Dance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you're feeling better Brian and that you will be able to celebrate the Holiday with both families. Give Stacey a hug for me for passing her test. You both continue to amaze me daily :)
    Wendy in CA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Stacey! We are all proud of you. I hope you can now kick back a bit and enjoy as much as possible. Happy Thanksgiving to the two of you and yours. Thankfully the ice has disappeard this way.

    With Love,

    Cousin Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Stacey! It was great to see both of you this past weekend. I feel really thankful that we could get together and have some fun. :)

    Brian, I hope you are feeling good and can get back to work!

    Love,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Stacey!!!!! I had no doubt that you would pass :)
    *Stef Swinton

    ReplyDelete