Thursday, November 4, 2010

What An Awesome Day Yesterday!

It was a lot of fun for Stacey and I to get the word out about our story and have so many new people praying for us! We fully believe in the power of prayer and we are truly humbled by the out pouring of support. God is Good!

We haven't gotten much sleep because we were literally on cloud 9 last night after Andy Garman mentioned our fight and blog via KCCI's 10pm news. Thank you so much Andy for picking up the story! It was the icing on the cake to a really special day for Stacey, my family, friends and I. Here is the link for the video below!

http://www.kcci.com/video/25628732/detail.html


As far as the rest of this morning I am going to rest it up on my big red couch as I let the new Chemo do the work. I am feeling pretty decent so far. The Chemo drugs usually don't kick in for at least 24-48 hours after my treatments. I will go get my blood drawn on Monday to see if I need to get a blood transfusion or not. If I do it's no big deal really. I have had to get several of them on my journey and I always feel better after I get some new blood in me.

If anybody want's wristbands email us at justtryandruinmyday@gmail.com Let us know how many you want and we will send them anywhere in the country right away! They are just $5 per band! We are also going to be putting the pay pal account back up on the website to make it easier for people to pay. Thanks!

Thank you for everyone's support thoughts and prayers! Stacey and I love to hear from all of you so if you want to write a comment feel free!

Everyday God is Good!

Brian Pritchard

GO HAWKS!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Guys,

    Let's hope this spreads like wildfire!

    We are praying and hoping for nothing but good things come your way.

    You so deserve it!

    Uncle Denny and Aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian! I met your mom in the hallway of the county clerks office this morning. She wanted to show me your story on the gazette website, but I had already read it! What an amazing story, and your mom is a lovely lady! Lots of prayers for you!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian and Stacey, you are going to go GLOBAL! Keep fighting, keep the faith and know we're all pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to run some more bands out to Ashley in Urbana tonight, last couple of days she said she sold out. Sandy brought some more to Angie, thanks Sandy. Love you both, relax tonight and take in some good sit coms. Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the article about Stanzi and the wristbands in the paper today. I used to fix your Kansas City Chiefs coats when you were younger. I'll keep you in my prayers from now on. I really believe that all the prayers made me a survivor 2 and half years ago! Take care.
    Bev Bassett

    ReplyDelete