Friday, November 26, 2010

A lot To Be Thankful For

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope that you loaded up on Turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie and all of the goodies yesterday! I love Thanksgiving dinner and yesterday it was great to get together with family and celebrate. Since my blood counts are low instead of going back home to Eastern Iowa the family came here. It was a wonderful Thanksgiving and the food was delicious. We have so much food leftover and that it really good news for me because I love Thanksgiving leftovers. Thank you to the Pritchard and Harter families that made the day so special for Stacey and I. And a big Thank you to Stacey who did a lot of the cooking and cleaning! Your amazing honey! Love ya!

I got up today like many Americans and realized that I had over ate yesterday and I could use some exercise. I haven't been exercising recently like I was earlier in my treatments and I can tell that I have been feeling some of the side effects of fatigue last longer. So I woke up today and thought I better get back on a work out plan. I told Stacey that no matter what the next steps are in my treatment plan I want my body in as good of shape as it can be. Also working out regularly is a good stress reliever, it helps you sleep better and just puts you in a better overall mood. So that being said I am going to try and do something good for my body everyday.

Hopefully my blood counts will come up so that I can go back to work on Monday. I like going back to work because it makes me feel normal. As for the rest of today... you guessed it! Football! Football! Football! There are a lot of great college games on today and I plan to watch them all. (Especially since I already got my work out in!) Stacey and her parents are going to go shopping today. Shopping is not my thing at all and due to the amount of germs that are out there on Black Friday I am going to just stay at home and rest for the day. Enjoy your Christmas Shopping honey!

In closing I would just like to say how much we all have to be Thankful for. Life is Good and God is Good! Try to spend the holiday weekend appreciating everything that you have. I have found that the best way to do so is to just show some love to everyone. Just like John Lennon said, "All you need is Love" and it still rings true today! Thank you all so much for your support, thoughts and prayers this season! We feel the prayers and we are eternally grateful for the love that you have show Stacey and I.

God is Love!!!

Brian Pritchard

3 comments:

  1. GO HAWKS!

    I'm so thankful for you!

    Love you, Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful for you guys. Have a good week.
    We are continuing our prayers.
    Blessings-
    Aunt Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brian,

    Glad to hear you & Stacey had a great Thanksgiving. Hopefully Stacey found some great deal on Black Friday! Hope you have a great week and you guys are getting to spend some more time together now that Stacey's big exam is done!

    Lots of prayers your way,
    Stef Swinton

    ReplyDelete