Monday, November 8, 2010

Still Feeling So-So

I got all ready to head in to work today. I had my work clothes on, I was showered up and ready to go. Only two things stood in my way. 1) I was still feeling pretty tired so I didn't know if I could make it through a full day yet and 2) My blood counts... They were too low. So I had to stay home for the day. If I would have went back in to work today it would have been the earliest that I had gone back in over my 10 rounds of Chemo by 3 days. Instead I thought why don't I just rest up, wait for my blood counts to go back up (so I don't feel so cruddy) and that way when I am back to work I can make sure I make it through a full day. :)

It turned out to be the right call because I just got up from about a 3 hour nap. Man was I tired and fatigued. I wouldn't have gotten much done with my head on the keyboard. So I will try again tomorrow to head back in. Hopefully I feel better and hopefully I can get back at it! I guess it just goes to show you that you have to listen to your body and not push it.

Stacey is going to study, study, study all night so it is just going to be me and her sister Allison and I for tonight. I am going to have dinner ready for her when she gets home and possibly take another nap too! Pray for Stacey and her test that is coming up in about 2 weeks. Its a really big one and I don't want her too stressed out! Love you Stacey!

Thanks for those who have prayed for us, bought bracelets or just kept us in your thoughts. We are praying that this Chemo works and we can move on to the next stages of my treatment. Let's kick its butt!

God is Good,

Brian Pritchard

GO HAWKS!

5 comments:

  1. I just want to say I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I hope you got a card that made you giggle like it did me! :-) I pray for you each and every day. Can't wait until I can finally see you guys- it needs to happen sooner than later! I seriously laugh out loud when I think of how much fun we have with you guys! And of course, every time I look at my futon.HA!
    Love you both!!!!
    *Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sporting the Lime Green ribbon in your honor,

    It is the NH Lymphoma ribbon color!

    Got some stickers too!

    Gonna have Sandy bring some home!

    We are fighting with ya!

    Uncle Denny and Aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel well enough to go to work today! How awesome of you to have dinner ready for your sister-in-law! And good luck to Stacey on her upcoming test! We'll continue to pray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you felt well enough to go into work today. You are doing what is best by listening to your body. Stacey has my prayers for her upcoming test. I am so proud of the two of you for fighting as hard as you are, it is not always the easiest to do. Stay safe and warm.

    Much love,

    Cousin Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dinner was fantastic!! The fact that you made dinner just shows what a stand up person you are, made my day!

    Love you both, always in my prayers!

    Dance dance dance,
    Al

    ReplyDelete